Talent Manager, Vilnius
Talent Manager is a key person and point of contact regarding any people management questions for the business. In this position You will communicate and collaborate with all departments/employees in Vilnius Centre and You also will be responsible for relationships with immigration, legal (internal & external providers) departments and payroll/benefits providers. We are looking for person, who will have experience in HR, especially in multicultural and international environment and could successfully and fluently communicate with all members of people functions across Cognizant globally. Responsibilities:
Communication between Business and HR:
- Support and challenge managers on strategic and operational level in various people related matters.
- Proactive execution of people agenda which enables operations to succeed with their business goals.
- Advice, influence, challenge and guide team leaders, managers on different aspects of people management and people implications on business decisions.
- Communication, coordinate information flow/submission to business teams and ensure it is in compliant with HR policies & process.
Implementation of HR policies:
- Ensure the whole HR value chain runs smoothly (onboarding, performance management, promotions, development, exiting etc.).
- Close cooperation with Cognizant Academy.
- Effective collaboration with Employee engagement teams.
- Creation and execution of other HR practices.
Dealing with data:
- Secure compliance of HR documentation, data, policies and processes.
- Analyze HR data (vacation, overtime, exit) and present analysis for stakeholders.
- Employee relations issue management end to end, investigation and recommendations.
- Facilitating various communication forums such as HR Connect Sessions etc..
- Support in creating HR policies & processes.
- Coordination of Salary Revisions & Promotions (process).
- Coordination of information from/to HRSS.
- Execution of Rewards & Recognition.
- Coordination of Career Planning & CCA and Performance Management processes.
- Preparation of monthly HR Dashboard.
- Bachelor degree in HR, Law, Administration or related field.
- At least 2 year of experience in HR, project management or administration.
- Fluency in English and Lithuanian.
- Perfect analytical skills and computer literacy.
- Excellent communication, presentation and teamwork skills.
- Possibility to travel if needed.
- Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail.
- Highly self-motivated and could work independently when required.
- Capable to effectively prioritize, organize workload and execute tasks while under pressure.
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with irreproachable reputation.
- Open and modern work place with multicultural community.
- Professional trainings and support from experienced managers.
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally.
- Inspiring working atmosphere and many engaging activities.
- Clear career path and extra benefits.
We will be looking for Your CV and motivation letter!
Stay up to date with our website http://www.cognizant.com/careers
You can find job ad here